Friday, April 27, 2012


Well, we finally did it. I managed to get my family relocated to Edmonton in Canada. There's a zillion things we are catching up on and trying to do so I can't really expect to get much gaming in the near future. Nonetheless, I feel like a character in a great adventure just starting up. Being a new migrant in a brave new place seems very much like starting again at first level- all those experience points I have to gain are in the future. Well, no time like now to get started...


  1. Just want to say your article is as amazing. The clearness in your post is simply spectacular and i could assume you are an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the rewarding work.
    Cccam Server | Best Cccam Server | Cardsharing Server | Best cardsharing